Saturday, February 14, 2009

Who said romance was dead?



I woke up this morning and was about to get up with C.J. when Justin told me to lay back down that he would take care of the kids so I could sleep in. About an hour later he surprised me with breakfast in bed. It was wonderful! He made eggs, bacon and heart shaped pancakes served with chocolate milk, beautiful roses and a very sweet card. After I ate he came and took the dishes and let me go back to sleep. I didn't have to worry about the kids, all I had to do was sleep. Then this evening his mother watched our kids and he took me to a nice steak house in Garden city followed by a visit to a chocolate shop. Where he bought me some Chocolate covered raspberries and chocolate covered pretzels. I love Justin so much he is such a wonderful husband. He is so thoughtful and I know he loves me. I am so grateful to have him in my life.


Happy Valentines Day!

5 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

That is so sweet! I am glad you two were able to get out ALONE! Sounds like you had a wonderful day!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful Valentines!!

Glad it was great and that you are doing well. I miss you guys.


ps I will seriously pay you to let me photoshop myself out of that picture...

XoXo
Amy

tbergsjo said...

How Sweet! I love that picture of the kids. I am giving you another month or two and people will be asking if they are twins :).

Veronica said...

What a sweet hubby. Sounds like he made your Valentines Day really good. How great that you were able to go to dinner together alone.

Kevin and Heather said...

What a nice husband. Nothing is better than an extra hour of sleep. I can't believe how big C.J is getting. I can't wait this long to check out people's blogs again. Your kids have grown so much in a few weeks.

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!