Monday, February 2, 2009

Our Lively Super Bowl Party!

We didn't go to a super bowl party. We just stayed home and watched it. Bonnie, Brylee and C.J. Were zonked out within the first ten minutes. When Brylee woke up she watched most of the game with us every once in a while she would yell ya or touch down with her daddy. She even cheered for the wrong team. We need to work on that with her. Part way though the game I put C.J. on the ground. The next thing I knew he rolled over (for the first time) and started to watch the game. It looks like their daddy got his wish. Two kids who love football.

6 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

Those pictures are cute! I can't belive that little boy is rolling over! Time goes by so fast!

Laurel Leaves said...

How fun! I love it!

Veronica said...

Yay for CJ rolling over. They grow super fast.
Superbowl at home is kind of nice isn't it. We had Anselina and her fam over and my parents were down here too so it was fun to be with them all.

Veronica said...

Yay for CJ rolling over. They grow super fast.
Superbowl at home is kind of nice isn't it. We had Anselina and her fam over and my parents were down here too so it was fun to be with them all.

Veronica said...

Sorry about the double comment. My Internet is being so slow so I think I hit the button again when it didn't post.

Mary said...

Tiffany, your kids are SO cute. I really wish that I could've seen them when you guys visited us. Thank you SO much for the visit, the flowers, the chocolates, and the present. You guys are way too nice. We really appreciate it. Oh, and tell Justin Happy Birthday, too!

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!