Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our Little Man!

Justin has had this weird thing about C.J's hair, he has refused to let me cut it. I kept telling him that it was getting to long. So finally on Saturday he told me I could trim the sides as long as I didn't touch the top. I was so glad because the sides were growing past his ears. So I grabbed the opportunity and cut it right then, before he could change his mind. I may have gotten a little carried away but he looks cute. Although he would look much better if Justin would let me trim the top a little. Oh well, compromise right?
Our little boy is just the opposite of Our little girl starting off with there size difference. We took C.J to his four month check up yesterday. He weighs 14 pounds 12 oz. he is in the 50Th percentile for his weight Brylee has never been past the 3rd percentile at 18 months only weighing 19 pounds. She had better be nice to her little brother pretty soon he will be much bigger then her, But they do have one thing in common they are both shorties C.J. is only in the 25Th percentile and Brylee is in the 10Th.
They may be different but one things for sure I have two very cute kids.

3 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

He is very cute! I can't get over how much bigger he is than Brylee. I bet by the time he is 9 months he is much bigger than his sister!! Love you!!!

Veronica said...

I can't believe you had to cut his hair already. I am always in awe when mom's have to cut their kids hair. I just don't have kids with hair. Collin is finally to the point I think he needs his hair trimmed up a bit--18months later:)

CJ is so handsome. That is quite the size difference, he's a boy:)

tbergsjo said...

I can't believe that Allisen was ever that little. It is always interesting to hear how big Brylee is because for the most part they are about the same size. The grow too fast!

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!