Monday, February 2, 2009

Justins Birthday

On Friday the 30Th Justin turned 27. He is getting so old! I helped Brylee make a card from her and C.J. and she gave him a box of cherry chocolates ( those are his favorite ) and I gave him a card as well. When he got home from work I surprised him with a homemade New York style blueberry cheesecake (also a favorite ). I'm not trying to brag but it was yummy. We have been saving a Red Lobster gift card to use for mine and Justins birthdays so on Saturday we took off and went to Pocatello. We took the kids to the mall, Let Brylee play on the soft play there, Justin went to the sportsman warehouse to look at a new bow he his saving for and then we went and ate at Red Lobster. Justin and I are big seafood fans. We can't afford it very often so this was a treat for us. Over all we had a pretty good day.

3 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

Your cheesecake looks great! I am glad Justin had a great special day!

Laurel Leaves said...

I keep forgetting that you two are just kids! 27?! Wow.

Happy b-day Justin!!

Veronica said...

Happy Birthday to both of you. I am so jealous.:) I love Red Lobster--haven't been there for ever. It sounded like you made his birthday a good one. THat cheescake did look very good.

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!