Monday, December 21, 2009

Baby Shower!

Yes I know I'm a little behind on blogging. I'm going to try and catch up. So lets start where I left off!
Well right before Thanksgiving we went to Idaho Falls to my niece Laceys baby Shower. She is having a boy and is due in January. She has the cutest belly. I just love that pregnant glow people get! After the baby shower Chelsie let the kids ride her horse. Brylee thought that was a blast! It was so much fun hanging out with family.

Cute belly!

Don't you just love it when everyone touches your belly!

My sweet little niece Capri.
CJ and his cousin Chelsie


Brylee and Noelle Riding the horse!

3 comments:

Ruby said...

Holy Cow..I just realized Bonnie is going to be a Great Grandma!!

Chels said...

Haha that was fun. Glad you could come. I love that pic of me and Cj, what a cutie...him not me, haha. I'm glad we could take the kids on the horse too, hope they liked it haha.

Tara Bergsjo said...

Cute pictures! I am sure Brylee has a blast on the horse!

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!