Monday, December 21, 2009

Nield Christmas Party!

Every year all us Nields get together for our annual Christmas party. This year we booked the church. It was great. The kids could run around and the boys could play basketball. We had a yummy Christmas dinner and played games and just chatted. After grandma gave all the kids their Christmas presents. Brylee and CJ each got a really cute pair of Pj's.The only thing that wasn't great about our party was that not everyone could come. We really missed those who missed out!

4 comments:

Ruby said...

nothing better than family parties at Christmas!

Chels said...

That was fun! I loved getting the church this year, lots more elbow/breathing room haha. Merry Christmas

Tara Bergsjo said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun party! I can't wait to see the pajamas in person!!

tbergsjo said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. It is so crazy to me.

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!