Monday, October 26, 2009

Five and a Duck!

I have a funny story I wanted to share. My sisters sister in law Heather was taking our family pictures a couple weeks ago. I told her that When I got pregnant with my next baby I wanted her to take some pregnancy pictures of me so I can always remember being pregnant. She asked me how many kids Justin and I were planing on having. I told her we planned on having five and then we would like to adopt one. She gave me a strange look and then giggled a little. Then repeated five and a duck? I laughed and said not a duck, adopt! She said she thought that was the strangest response to that question she has ever heard. I saw her about a week after and she said she still can't stop laughing about it.
Any ways she did a great job with our pictures. She has such great talent. you should check out some of her work on her blog http://hcbphoto.blogspot.com/ .
Here are our family photos!

6 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

Those all turned out really cute! I really like the one of the kids sitting and you two standing! Well actually I really like all of them! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Kristin said...

You have a beautiful family! The pictures are fabulous, truly love them!

Chels said...

The 'duck' comment is kinda funny, but i think its a great idea to do that Tiff, your a great mom. And those pics turned out super super cute!

Brittney said...

Oh the pics are awesome! She did such a good job, and it must have been easy for her cause you guys all look so good! Your kids are so adorable! Love them!

And I am so proud of you for wanting to adopt! I too have thought about it a lot.

Kevin and Heather said...

I'm still laughing about it. I know I'm such a nerd! You have the cutest family and I can't wait to take a picture with all five kids and a duck.

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

Yuppers, like I said...one good lookin family!

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!