Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Yuck Surgery!!!!

I just found out I have to have surgery on Dec 2 on my Nose. I have been having breathing problems for a while, but they had to wait till after I had C.J. to do a CT scan. Well they did one and found out I have several things wrong. First I have a cyst growing in my nose, then my Septum isn't straight and is blocking my air way. They are not sure if the cyst pushed it over or if I was born with it this way. Then my turbinates are to big and need to be reduced and last but not least I have sinus disease so they have to clean out my sinuses. They said it is about a month recovery time. I'm not looking forward to it, but it'll be nice to have it over with and be able to breath normal.

4 comments:

Kevin and Heather said...

I'm sorry that sucks! Let me know if I can help with anything.

Veronica said...

Doesn't sound like fun at all. Good luck with it all, it will be nice for you in the long run.

Lish Fish said...

Yucky! Good luck!

Tara Bergsjo said...

I hope that things go good! I hope you recover quick without much pain!! Love you so much!!!

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!