Sunday, November 30, 2008

So glad its over!



Saturday was C.J. Blessing. We had it at my sisters church with Just family and friends. Well no matter how early I get up to go somewhere i always feel stressed and rushed. I got up and got us all ready and then was afraid I wouldn't have enough meat. So I sent Justin to the store to buy more. I hurried and cooked it and started to load everything in our car. We went to the church to set up and the doors where locked and the Bishop no where in sight. We waited for a while and then Tiffany Bergsjo Went to go find someone to unlock the church for me.(Thanks Tiff).While she was gone someone just happen to stop by who had key and he let us in. Well My sister decided she better go call the Bishop (Thanks Tara) and sure enough he had forgotten. So he told us he would be there as soon as he could. Then I realized my Dad and Micala were missing. So I called and sure enough my Dad thought the blessing was at One not noon. For Christmas I'm buying him new ears, Just kidding dad I love you even when you don't listen.
Well when everybody was there my wonderful husband gave my beautiful Boy a wonderful blessing and gave him his name Carl Justin Nield. After we all set up tables and had a wonderful Lunch. Besides finding out the lemon aide spilled all over my Back seat of my car, Justin asked for his mom to Bless the Prayer not the food and Bonnie prayed for thanks of our boy J.C. not C.J. It was quite funny. It all went well I had a good time.

I am so thankful for my family for all of there help and support. I am especially thankful for My husband who put up with a frazzled wife and my sister who helps me hold everything together. Love you guys. By the way I had tons of meat left over

5 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

I was a crazy wonderful day! But I know how it always feels better when big days are over. I love Bonnies prayer, I just hope she is not to embarresed. And I think it is way to funny how much meat was left over! ( by the way you left that in my frezzer along with the other many things you left behind).:) Love you to. And you are welcome for helping with the blessing!!

Laurel Leaves said...

Sorry I missed it! I am looking forward to seeing you all at christmas though!

Love you@

Brittney said...

You so sound like me!! Getting all frazelled and worried you won't have enough food, I always end up with leftovers!!! And I loved that there were prayer mix-ups! I do that so often, and it is always in a big group setting!
Well glad it went well, and those pictures are adorable of your little boy!

Veronica said...

I bet you are happy to have it over with, but what a special day for CJ. He looks adorable in his blessing outfit. You are definately not alone with stressing over big events like that. I stressed over Brenden's birthday. Sounds like it all went pretty well though in the end. Take care:)

Unknown said...

sorry we didnt make it like i said life is really crazy richt now and zach has 1 more semester of school then i dont have to work around him only having one car sucks i love you and he looked so cute

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!