Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Haunted Halloween!

We had a fun and busy Halloween. Brylee was the baby girl Shrek and C.J. was a cow.We got all the kids ready @ 2:30 and went trick or treating at the mall after we went and picked up Mckayla.
Well while we were getting her ready Ryan Spilled Chocolate milk all over his costume. I took it off washed it by had and then Tara and I got two hair dryers and quickly dried it. After, we went trick or treating to Grandma & Grandpa Blaus where they were spoiled with candy.

Then we took off to Grandma Falslevs, where they were spoiled with candy again and we were spoiled with homemade cookies right out of the oven. Yummm...
We have a Halloween tradition to have dinner at my Dad & Micalas. We had Soup in Bread bowls with donuts and lots of other yummy things. By that time Brylee and C.J. were zonked out with exhaustion. After dinner we went trick or treating to Uncle Jason & Aunt Mais, then to Tod & Leslies where we got to see almost the rest of Brylee & C.J.s cousins. I loved all of their costumes. We got home around 10:30 it was a long day.

6 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

I was glad we got to spend some time together! Thanks for your help with Ryan's costume! Little stinker. Leave it to him to make a mess! Love ya tons!!

Eric and Alexis Beus said...

Aw! Brylee looks so cute as baby Shrek! And I love C.J.'s cow costume! The kids look adorable! :D

Laurel Leaves said...

Oooh! Adorable! Glad you had a happy halloween!

Love you!

Unknown said...

Tiff Brylee's baby shrek turned out so cute and c.j. is such a cutie I tryed to call you on halloween to come see you but you didnt answer sorry we missed you

Kelly and Whitney said...

ADORABLE little ones you have. shot me an email so I have your email address and ill send you an invite to my blog.
whits29@hotmail.com

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

I love how into Halloween everyone is!

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!