Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Quick update!

I thought I would give you all a quick update on my pregnancy. I went to the doctor today and he said everything looks good and he has a strong heart beat. I told him I felt allot bigger then I feel like I should be. So he measured me and said that's because your measuring two weeks bigger then you should be. He told me he would make sure I don't get to big and that if I don't go into labor by my 38Th week he wants to start me. So it will probably be about eight more weeks till our little C.J. is here.

4 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

I still can't believe that in only 8 short weks I will get to meet my new little nephew! I can't wait!! I am sorry that you hurt so much, and I hope it is not like this with other babies! I love you and am excitied to see you on saturday!

Kevin and Heather said...

I am so excited for you! Boy's are so much fun! Hang in there, I know the last couple of months are hard.

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

Whew, what a relief they found out when they did huh, or you would be delivering a 12 pound baby ;)

Veronica said...

How exciting, I am glad to hear that everything is going good for you.
The fair looks like fun--I can't wait to see if our boys like the fair.

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!