Friday, August 22, 2008

Found out today I have Gestational Thrombocytopenia. The doctor told me that this means my body isn't making enough blood pallets. I still don't understand exactly what this means either, but I guess there is a good chance I won't be able to have an epidural and then there is risks of blood clots? I'm not sure I'm trying to do a little research to find out more. But if anyone knows any thing about this let me know.
Brylee loves corn on the cob.
Brylee and Noel coloring together.

3 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

You will have to let me know as you find out more information on your condition.

Kevin and Heather said...

I'm sorry to hear that. I have no idea what that is so I'm no help there. Don't worry about having an epidural. It's so much better not having one and you feel tons better. Keep us posted. If you need anything let me know.

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

Leave it up to you to have something I can't even pronounce!! ;) Babe, fill us all in once you find out more. Sounds serious....I hope it's not too serious. I will do research too. Seems like your baby is a fighter...and so are you. Whatever it is...you'll get through it!

Loves

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!