Monday, August 4, 2008

Our Weekend


We went to Logan this weekend. We went down sat. morning. That evening my dad and Micala watched Brylee for us so we could go to dinner and a movie. We went to Iron gate grill and then saw the Dark Night. We had a good time. Brylee didn't even care that we were gone for that long. She had such a good time with her Grandparents. The next day we went to church at my Dads ward. Tara and her kids came as well. After church my dad and Micala were set a part for there new part time mission calling. We are so proud of them. Micalas kids came and so did my Grandma and Grandpa Blau. Dad and Micala had a dinner at there house afterwards. Micala surprised my dad with a English Setter puppy. He named her Mya. She is so cute. Brylee and all the kids fell in love with her instantly. Afterwards we went to Jason and Mai for a for minutes and then stopped by my Grandma Falslevs. We didn't end up getting home till after midnight and we were exhausted.

4 comments:

Veronica said...

I am excited that you got my blog address. Brylee is adorable, it has been a long time since I have seen her. By the way congrats on your pregnancy.

Veronica said...

your blog is so cute, love all the pictures and slide shows. Thanks for sharing.

Tara Bergsjo said...

It was fun! I think a puppy will be good for dad!

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

What an awesome time!! That puppy is so cute! I am so proud of Deno and Micala too...how awesome for the both of them!

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!