Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tagged

Four jobs I have had:
1-Assistant manager @ T.J.Maxx
2-Chevron
3-Waitress @ Elsol
4-Mom

Four movies I would or have watched over & over:
1-Phantom of the Opera
2-Tristan & Isolde
3-Friends on dvd
4-The Notebook

Four places I have lived:
1-Benson
2-Logan
3-Salt lake city
4-Montpelier

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1-Tara Bergsjo
2-Cameron
3-no one else

Four of my favorite foods:
1-Crab
2-lobster
3-Poco chimis from Garcias
4-Shrimp

Four places I would rather be right now:
1-Some place warm
2-With my husband
3-hanging out with Tara
4-In the hospital six months from now having this baby

Four things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1-Giving birth to my Second child
2-Finding out if it's a boy or a girl (we find out on June 2nd)
3-Hopefully moving back to cache valley
4-Release of Breaking Dawn

1 comment:

Chels said...

How does this tag thing work exactly. I did the four things, but is that all?

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!