Thursday, May 1, 2008

Brylee Jean Nield


1-Brylee is my first child. when she was born she wieghed 5lbs 13 oz.

2-She refuses to eat baby food. She loves veena Sausages and she likes to feed herself. Most of the time if I try to feed her she won't eat until I give it to her.

3-Brylee is a Daddys Girl. When her dad comes home from work she will cry if he doesn't pick her right up. Then she will refuse to go to anyone else.

4-She loves animals expecially Dogs and cats. She will tease Rosco (my mother in laws dog) by crawling after him. Then will try to turn and get away before he licks her.

5-She loves to give kisses, but only when she wants to give them. If you ask for a kiss she usually won't give you one. Then when your not expecting it she will give you kisses over and over again till you are covered with slobber.

I would like to Tag Ryan, Gooch & Chelsie

4 comments:

Walking With Tippytoes! said...

The third picture down on this post the look she is giving reminds me olivia from bill cosby.

tbergsjo said...

I love the pictures with the bangs. She looks so different without seeing all her curls.

Tara Bergsjo said...

Her hair is really getting long! I love and miss her!! Love ya

Marty and Kim Bergsjo said...

She's adorable. The third picture down I think she looks like Noelle. Maybe their related?:)

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!