Friday, April 4, 2008


Brylee has been so sick the last couple of days. I've felt so bad for her. I'm pretty sure she is teething as well. So she is just misurable. She just wants to kuddle with mommy and cry!

Shes had a bactiral infection in her throte and ears and have had fevers like crazy. Her fevers have gotten up to 104*. It's been terrible. Today I've had trouble getting her to eat and drink any thing. I wish I could just make her feel better.

Tonight she seems to be doing a little better. Her fevers have be under control and she ate a little bit. But she is still really whiny and just wants me to hold her.

2 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

My poor little BABY!! I have never seen her look so sad before. I love her so much! Give her five more kisses from her Aunt Tara!!!!

Camz :-) said...

And Give her five more from her Aunt Cam. We all love you guys so much. I think it is the hardest when your kids are so sick! Hank in There!!!

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!