Monday, May 18, 2009

NICE WARM DAY!


Today it was such a warm day. All Brylee says to me is "I wanna go outside!". So we went outside and spent hours just playing and relaxing on the grass. We kept the sun screen on and the hats trying not to soak up too much sun since both my kids are blond and pail white. Brylee just had a blast she played in the sprinklers, with her Brother and with her cats. I wasn't sure if I would ever get her inside. We all shared some pudding and I worked with C.J. trying to teach him to sit. Yes he is 7 1/2 months old and still can't sit. He is just to wiggly. But today we made some progress I could get him to sit on his own for a min or two with out falling. You have no idea how big an accomplishment this is for him! I'm proud of him. It was fun and nice to get outside. I'm so excited for summer!

6 comments:

Camz :-) said...

I just love these pictures!! You have a great talent with that camera!! I am a little mushy cause I was watching this slideshoe and it just hit me, Grandma Sorenson is smiling down on those Great-Grandbabies!! I wish you could of known her! She was an amazing Grandma and I KNOW she would/does love you too! It means so much for me to see you playing on that lawn and living in the house! I know that Justin is very sentimental too, so I know it means a lot to him as well!

Tara Bergsjo said...

Thsoe are all such beautiful pictures! I really love the one where Brylee is laying on her tummy, holding on to the cat! C.J. looks so cute sitting up and being a big boy! I can't wait to see you guys on wendsday! I loce Brylee's shirt it was one of our favorites!

Lish Fish said...

LOVE those pics! How cool. I am LOVING this weather. Hope its here to stay!!

Unknown said...

tiffany you have such cute kids. cj is getting so big and i love to see him smile so cute

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful! I love the one of B holding the cat! lol, so sweet! I will make sure your bro sees these!

Veronica said...

Very, Very cute pictures. CJ is getting so big--time flies by. Sounds like it was a very nice day to, just hanging out with your kids--can't get much better then that:)

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!