Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mothers day weekend!





I had a lot of fun this mothers day weekend. On sat we went to Justins Brothers Bills house and had a mothers day cook out. We hung out Justin got to play the WI fit and then the whole family played Rock Band. It was my fist time. It was fun. Then on Sunday we went to My Grandma and Grandpa Blaus house. We had a Yummy dinner. It is like eating Thanksgiving dinner ever time we go. Yum! Later that evening we went and saw my mom. Then Tara and Rob cook us dinner. All I can say it was a fun mothers day filled with allot of yummy food!

5 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

I was glad we were able to spend some time together! Love ya!

Lish Fish said...

How fun. I still love your hair, you look awesome. Brylee is so stinkin cute. I wanna squeeze her.

Unknown said...

hey you im glad you had a good mothers day i love you and your kids are getting so big

Veronica said...

Sounds like a very nice mother's day for you. How nice that you didn't really have to cook much:)

Holly said...

We enjoyed having everyone here for the day. We need to do it again. Come play Rock Band with me anytime!

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!