Monday, March 16, 2009

Our 2006 Dodge Durango

Kevin Bergsjo had been look for a new vehicle for us the last couple of weeks. We wasn't sure he would be able to find us what we wanted in our price range but sure enough on sat he call us and told us he had a 2006 Dodge Durango for us to come and look at. We drove to Ogden took it for a test drive and decided to buy it. We love it. If anyone is looking to find a great deal and a great place to buy a new vehicle go to Destination Auto in Ogden UT. They will hook you up.

Then on Sunday we went to church. After church we came out and noticed someone had backed up into our right passenger side bumper took off some paint and cracked it right down the middle. The worse thing about it is that they just drove off. No note or anything just left. The damage isn't to bad and our insurance will cover it (after we pay our deductible). I'm just more upset that they just drove off. You would think that of all places people would at least be honest at church! Next Sunday I'm sure we will be keeping our eyes open for a car with bright red paint on their bumper!

6 comments:

Lish Fish said...

How frustrating!! It is pretty though, you are going to love it!!

Tara Bergsjo said...

I love mine soooooo much! I am so sorry that you had it less than 24 hours before it was hit! I hope that you find who did it. It looks like a good SUV and I am sure you will enjoy it.

Eric and Alexis Beus said...

I'm sorry! That sucks really bad! Dumb people! But your car is really nice!

tbergsjo said...

Looks like fun! It is very frustrating that no one is honest any more. I have a nice dent all the way down my drivers side because someone was nice enough to hit me and leave.

Kevin and Heather said...

I love it!

Veronica said...

That will be a fun new car for you:) Bummer about it already getting hit and no one leaving a note or anything.

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!