Monday, March 30, 2009

Fly on the wall!

Who knew a fly on the wall could be so entertaining and could become a little girls best friend!

The other day Brylee was sitting by the window getting so excited, when I went over to see what she was looking at I saw it was a fly. She sat there for over a half an hour watching this fly.Finally she went in the kitchen to get a drink. Then she ran back to the couch and got upset because she couldn't find her fly. She just kept saying Fly? Fly? Over and over again. I helped her look for it and finally we found it she was so excited. I just hope that it doesn't traumatize her when she sees me kill a fly with a fly swatter!

2 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

She is so funny! I love that little girl!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I remember Nikki being so scared of them when we were up there. Kids are so adorable!!

Especially my neices and nephews!!

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!