Friday, January 9, 2009

A Days Activities!!

Yesterday Bonnie convinced me to take Brylee outside and build a snowman with her. After seeing Tara build one with her kids I decided it wasn't a bad idea, plus I want Brylee to get use to the snow. Well at first she bawled then after she saw me playing in the snow she played in it for a few minutes and the watched me build our snowman. Then she bawled again till I picked her up out of the snow. I think she is scared of it. I built the snowman facing our back kitchen window so Brylee could look out the window at it. So now she will go over to the window and wave to the snowman while saying Hi. It really cute!
After playing in the snow we went inside and got out Brylees Christmas present her aunt Tara and uncle Rob bought her. It is a doodle mat we played with it for about an hour Brylee was even getting tired and still wanted to doodle so she started coloring whiled laying down.

Here is a cute Video of Brylee talking and how sweet she is with her little brother.

Brylee Loves to play with C.J. I'm sure she can't wait till he is a little older so he can interact with her a little more. She loves to kiss him, wipe his face, give him his Binky and of course dress him up. Here are some pictures of her latest dress up idea.

I love my kids and I'm so thankful that my husband works so hard to make it so I can stay home and have these moments with them. I will Cherish them forever.

6 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

Very cute! I love all the little things Brylee does to try and play with C.J. Thay will be good friends! The snowman is very cute! I am glad I am a good influence to you once in a while! Love Ya!!

Veronica said...

Collin doesn't really like to be IN the snow either. I think he gets very frustrated that he can't walk very well. Love that picture of CJ with the strainer. They will be best buds when they are both a bit older. It is so much fun watching the older sibling interact with their baby siblings. You have very cute kids:)

Kevin and Heather said...

What a sweet little voice! I love the picture with C.J.and a strainer on his head.

Laurel Leaves said...

Adorable!! I love the abstract art Brylee is doing with CJ. What are younger siblings for after all?

We miss you guys!! I do have your e-mail again now so I will try to stay in touch better!

HUGS

Brittney said...

Your kids are just way too cute! And I think it is so funny your little girl does not like the snow! You are such a good little mommy to make her a snowman though! So cute!

Lish Fish said...

Happy Birthday Tiffy! Although, I think it was yesterday!

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!