Friday, January 23, 2009

Brylees 1st visit to the Dentist!

We don't really have dental insurance so I have been putting off taking Brylee to the Dentist. I figure all her baby teeth are going to fall out anyways right! J/K. Well I decided I have better stop putting off be a good responsible mom so we took her on Monday. She never will let Justin or I look at her teeth and always fights us when we try to brush them, so I thought this would be interesting to see how the Dentist would get her to open her mouth. The little stinker didn't even fuss. She just opened right up and let them do their thing. She was so good we were so proud of her. Her teeth look great except her bottom teeth have no space between them so the Dentist said it is really important that we floss them. Well of course when we get home and tried to brush her teeth that night, she fought us again and the dentist expects us to floss her teeth how?

3 comments:

Chels said...

hahaha that is just plain funny that she would do great with a complete stranger with sharp tools but fuss with you guys. haha good luck.

Tara Bergsjo said...

She is so funny. Nicole teeth are close together to. mcKayla has really deep groves in her teeth so it is hard t get them clean! I just hope we can save our money, because I know we will have lots of dental bills. I love how she was so good for the dentist. And I bet they still couldn't get over how cute she is! Love you tons!!

tbergsjo said...

I can't believe she let the dentist look in her teeth. Lyndsey and Allisen both screamed. We have appointments on Monday. Wish us luck ;).

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!