Friday, July 15, 2011

Announcing Seth Ray Nield's arrival.

What's a better reason to update my blog than the arrival of our newest family member Seth Ray Nield. I went to the hospital around 11:30a.m. to be induced. After everything looked okay with my platelets they started the Pitocin around 12:30 p.m. Shortly after they broke my water and and I was able to get my epidural. It took a while for they epidural to start working and my contractions became quite unpleasant. Lets just say I was very grateful when it started to work so I could enjoy my delivery without focusing on the pain. I jumped from a 4 to a 10 in about 15-20 minutes. I told my sister and husband that I was starting to feel a lot of pressure. I think they thought I was crazy till the nurse came and said I was ready to go. I only had to push three times and then Seth was here. He arrived at 3:23 p.m. weighing 6lbs 15 oz. and 20 inches long. I couldn't believe how fast everything went. From the time they started my Pitocin till he was born took less then 3 1/2 hours. I am so grateful he is here and he is a healthy. I already love him so much.


I am so grateful to have the support of my husband and sister not only during the delivery but during my pregnancy as well. I don't know how I would have done it without them. Justin is such a great husband and father and Tara is the best sister and aunt. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Seth Ray Nield is named after his father, grandpa and his great great grandfather.
My kids were so excited to finally meet their new bother. They both loved holding him. I have a feeling I am going to have to keep a close eye on Brylee. I can already tell she is going to want to be such a good helper. Maybe to good of one. :)

Seth loved his first bath. He didn't cry much, but his favorite part was when they washed his hair.
Seth's Great Grandma Falslev came to visit him. He is her 13th Great Grandchild.

I am so grateful that this pregnancy is over with, but I am even more grateful that he is here and healthy and that everything went great. I am looking forward to watching him grow up with Brylee and CJ. Seeing their similarities and differences. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family. It's my dream come true.,

5 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!! He is so adorable!

tbergsjo said...

Congrats! He is so cute and just fits in to your family perfectly. You are lucky to have such a great sister. That is something I have always wanted but won't ever get :(

Tara Bergsjo said...

I already love that little guy!! He is so beautiful. Great job on your delivery! You did great! I love you all!

Lish Fish said...

Congrats Chicka! He is so sweet!!

Kevin and Heather said...

He is so handsome! I can't wait to come take some pics.
Congratulations!

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!