Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sledding on New Years day!

I know it's sad but my kids had never been sledding before. So on New Years day. Justin and I decided to take them to a little hill. My mother in-law Bonnie came with us. It has been so long since I have been sledding I don't remember the last time I went. Brylee loved it, but every time she went down by herself she would lay down and close her eyes. She would say it was scary but then wanted to go again. I'm not sure what Carl thought of it. He didn't cry but kinda had a scared look on his face every time he went down. We had a really good time. It was fun watching Bonnie play in the snow with the kids and pour Justin got his exercise hauling the kids up and down the hill. It was well worth it. I can't wait till we go again.

6 comments:

Ruby said...

Love the pictures! Oh the memories you are making with your kids. It's the little things they will remember..making cookies together, sleighriding...you're awesome!

Eric and Alexis Beus said...

Way cute pictures! That looks so fun! Miss you guys!

Veronica said...

HOw fun. I can't wait until we can get the boys out sledding. I wish we could get a little fresh snow though.
So cute picture!!

Jordan Falslev said...

Tiffany you seem like an awesome Mom!! Your kids have got to love you!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!! :)

Tara Bergsjo said...

Looks like you had fun! And how fun that Grandma got to come to!!!

Unknown said...

JUSTIN!!
Your family is so adorable. I am sure that you are the BEST father ever.
Hey, I have a blog send me an email -mine is private & I'll invite you.

curlmom@gmail.com

Amber (Ward) Lee :)

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!