Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Summer Fun!

I know it's been a while since I blogged last so I am going to play catch up. Here's whats been going on with us this summer!

We went to Logan Fair with my sister and her kids. It was a lot of fun. A lot more fun than last year. It took her a while but she started to love the rides. She didn't want to get off. On one of the ride the operators was nice and just let her stay on for several turns.


We went to Bear Lake several times. Brylee Loved to play in the sand (not the water).
CJ loved to eat the sand and hang out with his Mommy!

We also went to the Ogden pool with my sister and her family. I love that pool it is so much fun for the kids. Brylee learned to like the water and CJ loved to crawl till his face was going under it!

Brylee and CJ catching a little sun.

My nephew Ryan learning to hold his breath!

We also had our Nield reunion. It was a blast. We all went camping at Dawneta Hot springs. We swam all day and played all night. It was both of my kids first time camping and staying in a tent. It was so much fun to get together as a family!

CJ and his Aunt Debra
Brylee pouting.

Frankie teaching Brylee how to play soccer.

My goofy nephew Derick stuffing his face full of marshmallows

My Beautiful Niece McKayla turned eight and was baptized.

Brylee giving her cousin a big kiss!

Well there it is. A little of whats been going on. Hopefully I will be better at keeping up on my Blogging. Wish me luck! :)

4 comments:

Eric and Alexis Beus said...

That all sounds so fun! We are sad we couldn't be at the family reunion. We miss you guys!! Give the kids a kiss for us!

Tara Bergsjo said...

It is about time you blogged! I am making it a rule that you can't wait that long!! It was a fun summer!! Cute pictures!

Lish Fish said...

How fun. I love Brylee pouting. She is so stinkin cute. Such a sweet pic of you and CJ on the shore too. Love it. I was scrolling down and saw your baby countdown and was excited for you for a minute...then realized it was from CJ...Ha ha. Glad you had a good summer!!

Chels said...

sounds like tons of fun tiff. The family reunion was fun and your kids are super cute:)

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!