Wednesday, July 8, 2009


The forth was a lot of fun. First we went o the Paris Cafe' For lunch. If you have never been there you need to go. It is Yummy. After was the Paris Parade. The kids loved to get all the candy. Brylee wouldn't wait for me to open it she would just bite right through the wrapper. Then we went to Justins Uncle Deloys house for another lunch it was fun just to hang out and visit with everyone.Later that night Justin cooked a yummy dutch oven dinner for everyone. Then came the fireworks. Brylee liked the ones off of M hill but didn't care for the loud ones off the tennis courts. She would hide her face and say I'm okay I'm okay over and over again. CJ loved them all. He didn't take his eyes off of them the whole time.

1 comment:

Tara Bergsjo said...

It was a lot of fun! Brylee cracks me up!!!

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!