Monday, April 6, 2009

Don't believe what she says!

Don't believe what Brylee says. She is one not two! I'm not sure where she learned this but one day I decided to ask Brylee how old she was. I wasn't sure if she knew. Well she said she was two. I said your not two your only one, her reply was no I'm two. I have tried for a week now but she keeps insisting she is two. When I try to tell her she is only one and to say one she gets mad and says NO I'M TWO! I wonder what she will do when she really turns two. Will she say she is three? =) I kinda got it on tape but of course as soon as you pull out the video camera they won't do it as good. I also have a video of how good she is learning her signs. Watch when she signs water she can't spread her fingers apart so she sticks her other fingers in between them to spread them apart! Thanks for the DVD again Lindsey. I need to get some more!

8 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

Shi is so cute! She is getting so big it is crazy! Love you all!!

tbergsjo said...

She is so cute. I love Signing Time! Do you have the Baby Signing Time with Allisen in it or which one do you have?

Anonymous said...

My nephiew is convinced that he did first grade twice. You can't convince him otherwise.

Are you excited to go to first grade?!

Duh, I already did it once!

Sigh.

They are all so cute!

Eric and Alexis Beus said...

Wow! She is doing really well with signing! I'm impressed! She is such a cutie pie! We miss you guys! We really need to visit you! I haven't seen CJ in forever! He is growing so big and handsome!

Veronica said...

Oh how cute. That was really good on the signing.

Unknown said...

wow she can sign really good

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh that is AWESOME!! I love that she is signing like crazy. Isn't it amazing?? I was laughing so hard when you kept having to tell her that she is 1. Oh shoot mom, just let her be 2 for crying out loud!! LOL. I have tears!

Mary said...

That is so funny! I did the EXACT same thing when I was little. I was three, but I would say I was five. And one time when my mom said "no, mary, you're only three." I said, "OOo, you're SO selfish!" And from then on when people asked me how old I was I would say "Well, I'm three, but they call me five."
We've got to see you guys sometime soon!

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!