Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas!


Christmas was a lot of fun this year, but it was also a sad one. Seeing some loved ones struggling with personal issues as well as it being the first Christmas after my mother past away. Now that my mother is gone I have all these memories popping into my head all the time. When I was a little Girl we always got to open one present from our parents Christmas eve. We always always got pajamas. Well Justin and I decided to carry that tradition with our kids. So it was fun seeing Brylee open her Jammie's. Brylee was allot of fun this year. Seeing her get excited over all the presents. When she opened the ones from my Dad and Micala. She would yell Yay! as loud as she could. It was way cute. It was so much fun spending Christmas with all our family. Going to visit everyone Christmas day and having a dinner with my dad and Micala.
I love Christmas seeing everyone open there presents and feeling so much love around. My kids are still to little to understand the true meaning of Christmas, but I hope I can teach them to understand, to remember Christ and all he did for us and that it's better to give than to receive. My grumpy little boy. I didn't know he knew how to smile.
Brylee loved her and C.J.S Presents from Bill and Hollie.
C.J.s Christmas Jammies!
Brylees Christmas Jammies

2 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

It was a wonderful Christmas! But I know what you mean about the memories popping in your head all the TIME!!!

Kevin and Heather said...

Is C.J's hair getting darker? He is so cute!

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!