Monday, July 21, 2008

Brylees 1st Birthday!


I can't believe my baby girl is 1. This last year has flown by so fast. Everyone always says that your kids grow up too fast, but you don't believe it till you have your own. This last year has been so my fun watching her grow and learn so much.

We love her so much.She is no longer a baby but a little girl. Soon she will be a big sister and I can't wait for that adventure to begin.

Brylee had her first Birthday this weekend. It was allot of fun. We had a party for her at the park and invited family and friends. She was spoiled. We had a light lunch, opened up presents and had cake and ice cream. As you can tell from the pictures Brylee loved the cake. She got lots of presents and loves every single one of them. We thank everyone who came to celebrate her life with us.

5 comments:

Lish Fish said...

Happy Birthday Brylee! Crazy. She is too stinkin cute.

Brittney said...

What a fun party and cute cakes! She is so adorable! So a memory I have of you is when I was getting married and having a rough time- you were always so supportive of me and encouraged me, it meant so much- thanks!

tbergsjo said...

I can't believe she is one already. The time goes so fast. She is so cute!!

Tara Bergsjo said...

It is still crazy that she is really 1 now! She still seems so little. But she has really been changing and learning a lot. I love you Brylee!!!

Kevin and Heather said...

That cake is so cute! Sorry I couldn't make it I had family here from California. She is so darn cute in all of her pictures!! She is such a gorgeous girl. You guys are definetly going to have your hands full when the boys start coming around.

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!