Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Logan Swimming Pool!

I Came to Logan for Frankies birthday party(I'll post those pictures later)and the next day I talked Tara into going to the Logan pool with Brylee and I. We had a lot of fun. I took Brylee down the slide. She was okay till the freezing cold water hit her and then she bawled. She loved the water in the kiddie pool. She kept getting braver and braver. She would crawl and splash around. She loved playing with Ryan. I thought she would get worn out and grumpy and that she would need to take a nap, but when I tried to get her to lay down she just wanted to get up and play. Mckayla, Nicole and Ryan were fun to watch playing in the water they had a blast. We all had a good time.



2 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

Thanks for the fun day! We love you guys!

tbergsjo said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I wish I could have come.

My Family

WOW, HOW SHE HAS CHANGED!

Brylees Adventures!